Welcome to Restaurantdoors.com
Every traffic door we make is custom manufactured and engineered to meet your specifications!
Since the mid 1990's we have been providing quality, dependable commercial kitchen doors for restaurants across America and Canada. Our swinging restaurant doors and frames are the only choice when your restaurant demands durability, quality, performance and value in a kitchen swing door. We use the finest materials to assure our swinging restaurant door will stand up to the abuse from the hustle and bustle of the servers and wait staff. You can add your custom specifications when viewing a product. Remember to always measure the opening and not the door.
Product Customization Options
1. Choose a product you would like to customize.
- Select your desired product from the list below, or from the navigation menu above, under Products.
2. Select your customization options.
- Panel Type
- Single Panel: Select this if a single door will be enough to fill your finished opening.
- Typically, single panel doors are used to fill openings anywhere between 18" and 44" wide.
- Double Panel: Your finished opening is wide, so you need 2 doors to fill the opening.
- Typically, double panel doors are used to fill openings anywhere between 36" and 84" wide.
- Hinge Side
- Since double panel doors will have a hinge on each door panel, a hinge side is needed for single panel doors only.
- To determine a hinge side, imagine yourself walking through the door. As you push the door, which way does it swing open? That is the side the hinge is on.
- Impact Plates
- Impact plates add an aesthetic appeal and will improve the durability of the door panel.
- Laminate or Color Options
- Integrate our products seamlessy into the design of your building, or choose a contrasting color that will complement your decor.
3. Add your finished opening measurements.
- Always measure the opening and not the door.
- Enter your opening width and height in inches in the boxes provided on the product pages.
4. Add your customized product to your cart.
- Verify your choices and add the product to your cart.
5. Determine if you will need a Hollow Metal Frame.
- Our hollow metal frames are manufactured for Drywall and are reinforced at the hinge locations.
- If you decide to purchase a frame, the actual finish opening should be the same as the product you're buying the frame for.
- For example, if I purchase a Single Panel door that is 34" wide by 42" high, my frame would also be 34" wide by 42" high.