All of our Restaurant Air Curtains are NSF certified, meaning they meet or exceed strict standards required for use in restaurants and food service facilities.
Air curtains (air doors) are used to separate environments, maintaining temperatures to reduce heating and cooling costs, while ensuring employee and customer comfort without impeding workflow. Air curtains also help block flying insects and airborne contaminants from entering your kitchen, while operating at a low noise level. The stainless steel exterior keeps the unit sturdy while the light-weight metal blower wheels make these restaurant air curtain durable and efficient.
Easily adjust air flow to target the most effective area with the heavy-duty directional vane. Our restaurant air curtains are designed for interior mounting on doors up to seven feet high, and install easily thanks to a modular mounting plate.
- NSF certified up to 7' interior mounting height
- 1/3 horsepower motor (3.2 amps)
- Built-in high/low switch for 2-speed motor
- Voltage: 120V, single-phase, plug-in unit
- Housing, grill & nozzle are 304 series stainless steel
- Durable, lightweight metal blower wheels
- Low noise levels (67 dBA)
- Heavy-duty directional vane
- One-year warranty